What do you think this sign means? If you guessed becareful for poisoness wasps, centipedes, and snakes you earn a gold star. And beware we were, 'cause really we didn't know what to do if we came across one. We did have a moment when something flew at Jonathan's face and he did the "oh my goodness" dance. I think it was a leaf he thinks it was a wasp. This was inside Kenting National Park.
Walking in the sandy space the tide leaves behind.
Kenting is at the southern tip of Taiwan. It is the place on the island where folks come for sandy beaches, blue water, and a change of pace from their city lives. For us it was a break from the cold. If you hike to the highest point in Kenting National Park on a clear day you can see the first island of the Philippines.

5 comments:
That's not what that sign means! Sheesh...
hey you guys, I love your blog it makes me miss Taiwan sooo much!
I went to Kenting for new years and I don't think I've had more near misses with fireworks in my life... amazing!
Yeah e it think it was more about "here are some friendly creatures to play with!"
and Brian yeah Taiwan is great...I am even lerning some Chinese!
love your photo-taking, j! really, really nice. what a great way to share your life! thanks for teaching me about blogs. love, b
Barbra-
bu whay
Post a Comment