Friday, February 27, 2009

Hot Pot!

 
A necessity in the cold winter of MN. Usually this is cooked in an electric pot in the middle of the table, but our pot broke so we pulled our chairs to the stove to cook and eat in the kitchen!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Am said...

I love hot pot! That's great that you sat around the stove and ate! When I've been home I've used my electric fondue pot to make it. Not sure if Japanese hot pot is the same, but here you can use any kind of base. The other night my friends and I used a soy milk sesame base and also kimchee (in different pots of course). It was so good!

yang said...

yum! The soy milk base is different.

Caroline said...

I am suprised to see the "BULL HEAD" Chinese barbecue sauce : )

yang said...

Yeah we can get the bullhead here. Actually that is how I knew Taiwan before I ever went there! By eating that yummy stuff!!